Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He's not gonna take it, No! He's not gonna take it

He's not gonna take it, anymore: Obama denounces Rev. Wright;ss latest comments. And it only took him at least one major primary loss to do so.

Calling Wright's most recent comments "a bunch of rants that aren't grounded in truth," a visibly angered Obama accused his former pastor of enjoying his recent three-day media blitz -- topped by Monday's appearance at the National Press Club -- at the expense of the campaign and the issues that confront voters . . . .

Today, remarking that "I did not vet my pastor before I decided to run for the presidency," Obama said Wright's latest comments "offend me, rightly offend all Americans, and they should be denounced. That's what I'm doing very clearly and unequivocably today."


But is it too little, too late? Better question: tell me right now what Wright said. Did you think Obama though the same? Really? Did you know or care if he did/did not wear a flag pin?

Didn't think so.

No comments: